In 4 hrs. Lab students learnt about
- Thought Process behind Hybrid Application Development
- How Hybrid Apps are different from Native Apps
- When should one create Hybrid Apps or Native Apps
- Introduction to Icenium
- Managing certificates in Icenium
- Creating package for Google Play
- Working with Mobile layout, Mobile Views, Data etc.
Being a presenter for me it was nice and enchanting time interacting with students. In lab students learnt to create a Hybrid App for IPL.
Time was a constraint in the event but students were very interactive and I am sure they had learnt about new genre of mobile development that is Cross Platform Mobile Application Development.