Events are an important part of your marketing strategy. They provide a unique opportunity for potential buyers to interact with your product and service and get to know your organization. Events also give you the opportunity to align your brand with other organizations that share the same values or customer demographics.
Whether your event is a webinar, meetup, training session, user conference, tradeshow, surveys are an indispensable tool for assessing your attendee’s needs and measuring how well you are meeting them.
Event surveys can be used at all phases of your event to:
- Explore your target audiences’ needs and expectations
- Setup registration forms and collect payment
- Collect logistical information to accommodate attendees
- Engage attendees with interactive polls and quizzes and conduct mid-event evaluations on speakers and workshops
- Increase leads/sales with lead generation forms
- Measure the success of your event
- Event Goal
UseCase: Recently, Progress Xchange, our premier annual event was conducted in Mumbai and post-event, marketing team wanted to conduct a survey to evaluate the event feedback.
So how do you approach a post-event evaluation? We are going to demonstrate creation of anonymous survey and hosting the survey on portal using Rollbase, low-code, RAD and adaptive platform. You can learn more about at www.rollbase.com and feel to give it a try.
Continue reading →