Telerik tools work on the cutting edge of ever changing technology. This means we work on a lot of new things that can be shared. Keeping abreast of these changes may be a challenge for anyone. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple way of keeping track of what’s new from Telerik?
Telerik publishes monthly newsletters that make brings the summary of the latest in your mailbox. If you have trialled any product from Telerik or downloaded a free product, you may still not be subscribed to the newsletters. This is strictly sent on an “opt-in” basis to avoid any unintentional spamming.
Here’s how you can subscribe to the Telerik newsletters:
- Login to your Telerik a/c. (create a new one for free if you don’t have one)
- Browse to Profile –> Update Email Subscriptions
- Choose the newsletter(s) that you want to subscribe to and click on Apply Changes
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender’s list
- The newsletters will drop in your mailbox when they are ready
Stay awesome in 2014!